Skip to content
- Free Delivery orders are dispatched as per estimated delivery time mentioned in the item listings. Email notification is mostly sent when items are dispatched.
- Express Delivery orders are sent same day if order placed before 10:00am on the working day, otherwise next working day.
- During Business Holidays or UK bank holidays, delays are expected. Customers can ask for refund if they can't wait.
- Its customer's responsibility to make sure the correct and complete contact and address is given in the system, In case of any discrepancies delays can happen in dispatch.
- Once items sent, we expect you to receive the items within 3-5 working days (for UK mainland deliveries only). Mostly its a lot earlier than this time.
- If your items do not arrive within 7 Working days of dispatch date, please contact us immediately via email or phone.
- Courier will do maximum two delivery attempts and after that parcel stays at the delivery depot for 24 hours and customer can collect the items from the depot by contacting depot. If customer fails to collect items, they will be returned back to our warehouse.
- NOTE : Please inform us at the order time or before dispatch in case customer is not available at the time of delivery. Our helpful customer support will be happy to re-arrange the delivery as per your convenience. This will save you money and time. In case the delivery fails due to the reason that customer was not available on delivery time at given address then customer will be charged additional delivery cost. In this scenario, if refund is requested by the customer, postage will be deducted from the actual sale price.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device