SALT LICKS are pieces of pure Himalayan Salt with a piece of rope or string inside to hang it. Salt licks are made from pure Himalayan rock salt lumps extracted from Himalayan salt ranges in KHEWRA. Our salt licks are organic in nature, they are 100% natural rock stones and not artificially processed by any means apart from crafting. Our Salt Licks are carefully handcrafted by skilled professionals having years of experience. Licks are crafted considering natural shape and height/weight of the stone. Special type of supreme quality KHEWRA salt crystals (extracted from Himalayas, Pakistan) are used for salt licks to make sure rich mineral stones are used. These licks contain all the essential elements needed by your livestock. High quality thick rope is used that is suitable for outdoors.
|Dimensions||6kg block with out rope|
|Weight||6 KG approx.|
|Shape||Natural Rock Shape|
- Salt products are sold by weight measure not by the height or any other measurement.
- Pure Salt products comes in various shades of Pale, Orange and Red depends on the colours of the natural rock stone.
- Pure Himalayan salt should have natural veins and marks but our lamps are tested for the light quality.
- Pure Himalayan salt is fragile in nature, Although crafting is done professionally but machine crafted items may have some uneven edges and marks due to this fragile characteristic of salt.
- All product images are provided for illustration purposes and the sent item may vary in appearance.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, We offer money back warranty and will take the item back, NO QUESTIONS ASKED !!!